Registering a new student for the 2015-16 school year:
You may begin your new student registration on the CCSD website at:
There are additional documents that are required to complete your student's enrollment process:
· Original State Birth Certificate
· Certificate of Immunizations
· 2 proofs of residence:
1. If renting, copy of current lease agreement; if own, copy of monthly mtg or recent property tax bill; if buying, copy of contract w/closing date
2. Copy of utility bill (i.e. -- electric or gas bill, water bill, phone bill (not cell), cable bill, voter registration card, car registration, pay stub showing address, OR Local, State or Federal Agency mail (SS, Medicaid, DSS, IRS, Food Stamps, Court docs, etc.)
· Notarized Residency Affidavit. The affidavit can be downloaded from
It is also available at the school office. We can also notarize this for you at the school if signed at the school. Please be aware that the name on the affidavit must match the name on the proofs of residency.
Also in order to properly place your student we will need:
· Latest grades and testing scores from previous school if available
Please feel free to stop by the school at your earliest convenience to submit the required documents. We look forward to meeting you and your student.
If you have any questions, please contact our registrar at 843-856-6725